Phone Call Case Evaluation

Widow’s Disability Benefits

Widows and widowers aged 50 to 59 years who meet the medical standard for Social Security Disability may receive benefits on their late spouse’s Social Security account. To be medically eligible, you must show that you have been unable to work for at least 12 months due to physical and/or mental medical impairments.

Social Security regulations are complicated, and the process is difficult to navigate. The Philadelphia Social Security Disability lawyers at Leventhal Sutton & Gornstein can help you present medical records needed to establish that you cannot perform any work that exists in the national economy. We will also help you by getting reports from your treating doctors about what they think you are capable of doing in a work setting. Your testimony alone is not enough to win your case. Because many doctors are unfamiliar with the legal standards, it is important for you to have the Social Security Disability lawyers at LS&G working with your medical providers to get all the required evidence.

At Leventhal Sutton & Gornstein, we handle all cases on a contingent fee basis. A Philadelphia Social Security lawyer can help you pursue your widow’s disability claim with efficiency and effectiveness. To schedule a free initial consultation, complete the form on our website or call us at 215-357-3300 or toll free at 800-889-6101.

Do you have any questions? Call Toll Free 800-889-6101 or Free Case Evaluation