About Leventhal Sutton & Gornstein
Leventhal Sutton & Gornstein are Philadelphia Social Security Disability lawyers with a well-deserved reputation for excellence in the field of Social Security Disability and SSI law for adults and children. The firm has an “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, a rating which is given only to lawyers who have the highest legal ability and ethical standards.
The Philadelphia Social Security Disability lawyers at Leventhal Sutton & Gornstein have represented thousands of people before Social Security, and have litigated more than 750 Social Security Disability and SSI cases in the federal courts over three decades of practice. We are well known for our success in appeals, and have taken great pride in winning cases that other lawyers have given up as hopeless after multiple denials. We are tenacious, and we fight for the Social Security Disability and SSI benefits you are entitled to receive under the law.
One of our attorneys is a former President and current member of the Board of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants? Representatives, and has repeatedly testified before Congress about changes in Social Security Disability law. Our attorneys are regularly asked to be course planners and faculty for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and have presented seminars on Social Security Disability law throughout the United States
At Leventhal Sutton & Gornstein, you can expect excellent service:
- Our staff are friendly and courteous
- You will be represented by an attorney during your entire case
- We will help you complete the lengthy paperwork needed to file your application
- We represent you at your hearing, where we present your testimony and cross-examine medical and vocational experts
- We can file an appeal to the Appeals Council if your case is denied at the hearing
- We have the experience to appeal your case all the way to federal court, if necessary
- Once you are approved, we make sure you receive all the benefits to which you’re entitled.
Because of our years of successful work as Philadelphia Social Security Disability lawyers, doctors and therapists refer their patients to us, other lawyers refer their clients to us, and former clients refer their friends and family members to us for help in dealing with Social Security Disability. We are proud of the reputation we have built over many years of service to our clients.