Phone Call Case Evaluation

Disabled Adult Child Benefits

Adults who became disabled before age 22, who meet the medical standard for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and meet certain other requirements may be eligible to receive benefits under their parents’ Social Security accounts. To be medically eligible, you must show that you have been unable to work for at least 12 months due to physical and/or mental medical impairments.

Social Security regulations are complicated, and the process is difficult to navigate. A Philadelphia Social Security Disability lawyer at Leventhal Sutton & Gornstein can help you present medical records needed to establish that you cannot perform any work that exists in the national economy. We will also help you by getting reports from your treating doctors about what they think you are capable of doing in a work setting. Your testimony alone is not enough to win your case. Because many doctors are unfamiliar with the legal standards, it is important for you to have a Social Security Disability lawyer at LS&G working with your medical providers to get all the required evidence

At Leventhal Sutton & Gornstein, we handle all cases on a contingent fee basis. A Philadelphia Social Security lawyer can help you pursue your disabled adult child disability claim with efficiency and effectiveness. To schedule a free initial consultation, complete the form on our website or call us at 215-357-3300 or toll free at 800-889-6101.

Do you have any questions? Call Toll Free 800-889-6101 or Free Case Evaluation