Social Security and SSI:
- Where Is My Social Security Office?
- How Do I Get a Copy of My Earnings Record?
- How Much Would I Get on Social Security Disability?
- What Are the SSI Payment Amounts?
- What is Substantial Gainful Activity?
- What is a Trial Work Period?
- Social Security Disability Rules (the “Redbook”)
- Segura Social (Espanol)
- Medicare Rules and Benefits
- Medicare Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- How Do I Get a Replacement Medicare Card?
- Am I Eligible to Get Help to Pay my Medicare Premium?
Information about Medical Conditions:
Medical Insurance and Access to Medical Care:
- Am I Eligible for Pennsylvania Medicaid?
- Can I Get Medical Assistance for Workers with Disabilities (MAWD)?
- Pa. CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program)
- Free Philadelphia Health Centers
- Free/Low Cost Medical Care in Philadelphia
- Am I Eligible for Free or Low Cost Medications?
- Obamacare Health Insurance Marketplace
- Kaiser Foundation Obamacare Subsidy Calculator
- Understanding Obamacare
- La Ley de Cuidado de Salud a Bajo Precio: Recursos para los Consumidores